WELCOME TO ECG TYRES LOCATED IN Penrose, Auckland
Description and Applications
PETRONAS Syntium 3000 FR 5W-30 is formulated with CoolTech to fight excessive engine heat.
CoolTech targets the critical heat zones - engine parts affected by excessive heat inside the engine to effectively absorb & transfer the excessive heat and regulates the temperature, defending the engine critical components from damaging and loss of performance.
PETRONAS Syntium 3000 FR 5W-30 is suitable for all types of passenger cars, such as Ford & Renault engines. It is suitable for gasoline, diesel, ethanol, CNG and flex fuel engines and latest high performance cars fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under most severe conditions.
The experience gathered by PETRONAS on the F1 circuits and most important motoring events and competitions has enabled the development of PETRONAS Syntium; a range of hi-tech lubricants capable of meeting the needs of new generation engines - both on track and on the road.
Note: Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
- Outstanding High Temperature Oxidation Control, delivering lubrication stability and prevents car breakdowns.
- Withstanding high temperature lubricant evaporation loss to stop premature thermal degradation to help preventing engine failure from wear & tear.
- Superior fuel economy, as it exceeds European standards ACEA A5/B5.
- Superior engine deposits and wear reduction, hence delivering maximized engine responsiveness.
- Instant start-up lubrication.
PETRONAS Syntium 3000 FR 5W-30 is a fully synthetic lubricant that meets and exceeds below
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A5/B5
- Ford WSS-M2C-913C, 913-D
- Renault RN0700