- High boiling point easily meets or exceeds U.S. FMVSS DOT 3 and DOT 4 wet/dry specialisation requirements
- High vapour lock temperature – greater protection against brake fluid vaporization
- Advanced corrosion protection
- High temperature stability
- Rubber swell control – contributes to efficient operation of the braking system components
Castrol Brake Fluid Dot 3 is suitable for use in disc and drum brakes and hydraulic clutch systems where a non-petroleum based DOT 3 fluid is specified. Certain Japanese vehicles may stipulate DOT 3 brake fluids. It is NOT recommended where DOT 4, Super DOT 4 or DOT 5 brake fluid are specified.