CONTACT FOR MORE STOCK AND DETAILS!!!!!
Escort’s team of engineers have spent years creating the most sensitive radar/laser detector period - The Redline EX. Their latest high end radar detector release for people who want long range performance, with excellent false alert filtering in an easy to use package. RedLine’s EX new twin antenna design provides an all-new level of radar performance. Tuned specifically for each radar band, this approach enables RedLine EX to deliver the longest possible warning on all radar bands, including the latest “POP” mode.
To suit New Zealand the International model has had K Band expanded to include 23.950GHz (Redflex speed cameras found in NZ). Both K and Ka bands have been segmented, which vastly increases detection distance and speed of detection when tuned correctly.
- RedLine EX’s twin antenna design provides extreme radar performance.
- Exclusive TotalShield technology delivers true stealth operation for 100% undetectability.
- GPS intelligence with AutoLearn patented anti-falsing technology enables RedLine 2 to learn, and automatically reject unwanted fixed position false alarms.
- Updatable IVT Filter rejects alerts from vehicle’s collision avoidance systems and radar-assisted cruise control in modern cars.
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity to the award-winning ESCORT Live app provides real-time speed limit data, speed trap and camera locations and shared radar alerts from nearby users.
- Ka Segment Adjust and selectable RDR filtering gives the advanced user ultimate control over RedLine EX.
THE BEST OF ESCORT LIVE!
Now with built in Bluetooth® technology the RedLine EX gives you access to ESCORT’s award-winning app, ESCORT Live. Our exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, which warns you of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts.
Speed traps and camera locations are everywhere! We’ve addressed the increasing number of safety cameras installed throughout New Zealand by pre-loading the RedLine EX with our exclusive DEFENDER® Database of active red light and speed camera locations. As you approach these locations, the RedLine EX will alert you in advance, you can even add your own hot spots using our exclusive Mark Location feature.
Weekly updates are available via the ESCORT website to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes. Simply go online to download the most up to date locations.
Compatible with most Windows and Mac computers.
Updatable system automatically reduces false alerts from moving In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control.
- X-band: 10.525 GHz ± 25 MHz
- K-band: 23.950 GHz to 24.250GHz (NZ Speed Camera Specification)
K Band Segmented Frequencies:
- K1 – 23.950 – 24.110GH
- K2 – 24.110 – 24.175GHz
- K3 – 24.175 – 24.250GHz
- Ka-Super Wideband: 33.400 GHz to 36.110Ghz
Ka Band 10 Segment International Options:
- Ka1 – 33.392 – 33.704GHz
- Ka2 – 33.704 – 33.896GHz
- Ka3 – 33.886 – 34.198GHz
- Ka4 – 34.186 – 34.592Ghz
- Ka5 – 34.592 – 34.808GHz
- Ka6 – 34.806 – 35.166GHz
- Ka7 – 35.143 – 35.383GHz
- Ka8 – 35.378 – 35.618GHz
- Ka9 – 35.595 – 35.835GHz
- Ka10 – 35.830 – 35.998GHz
- Laser: 904nm, 33MHz bandwidth
- Dual Antenna with Dual LNA Receiver
- Superheterodyne, Varactor-Tuned VCO
- Scanning Frequency Discriminator
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Multiple Laser Sensor Diodes
- Graphic Multi-Color OLED Display
- Bar Graph
- 5 Levels of Brightness with Full Dark Mode
- TotalShield Technology
- 12VDC, Negative Ground
- Escort SmartCord USB Included
- Dimensions: 37mm H x 80mm W x 140mm L
Progarammable User Preferences:
- User Mode: Advanced / Novice
- Pilot: Scanning Bar / Full Word
- Display Color: Blue/Green/Red/Amber
- Speed Display: On / Off
- Cruise Alert: 20 – 160 mph
- Over Speed: 20 – 160 mph
- Meter Mode: Standard/Spec/Expert/Simple
- Tones: Standard / Mild
- AutoMute: Low / Med / High / Off
- AutoLearn: On / Off
- Alert Lamp: On / Band / Off
- Units: English / Metric
- Language: English / Spanish
- Voice: On / Off
- GPS: On / Off
- Clear Locations
- Highway, Auto, Auto No X and Auto Lo K